[lazarus] CVS Update

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Tue Dec 21 17:23:22 EST 1999

At 15:32 21-12-99 -0600, Shane wrote:

>Marc, nice work on the MWEDIT component.  I commented out my toolbar stuff
>and ran lazarus.  I see it's colorizing the code now, at least the portion
>that's visible.
>How are you going to approach the problem that the mwedit component isn't
>receiving any key events?  Plan on adding an eventbox to the canvas or
>bitmap control in gtkobject?

Im working on that. The problem is that it receives key events, but they
are mapped to the wrong messages. I'm rewriteing the callbacks for that.
I'm only now desperate looking for some good documentation on what the gtk
parameters mean in the callbacks. It's nice to know thay you have a
'key-press-event', but ist's even better if you know what the callback is
trying to tell you.
I didn't like filling up a TWMKeyDown struct in the past, now it's even
worse without proper docs.

Marc