[lazarus] cvs changes & message for Shane

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Thu Dec 30 14:57:57 EST 1999

Hi,

  just updated TRadiobutton, the checkbox sample also demonstrates
  this one.

Shane,

seems we were committing at the same time. Hope none of our changes were
lost. Because I was'nt sure about that I tried to compile your toolbar
example but it crashed with the following output:

[TgtkObject.IntSendMessage3] TFORM1 --> Sent LM_Message: $101B; Data: 0
============================
CANVAS.FILLRECT - RECT Defined as:
Left,Top,Right,bottom = 0,0,1,1
[TgtkObject.IntSendMessage3] TBITMAP --> Sent LM_Message: $1001; Data: 0
[TgtkObject.IntSendMessage3] TBITMAP --> Create
[TgtkObject.IntSendMessage3] TBITMAP --> Created
[IsValidDC] got --> False

Gdk-ERROR **: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)

  aborting...

Maybe this is caused by my system, which is not up to date, so here is
my spec:

  - debian linux kernel 2.0.37
  - GTK 1.2.3 !!

bye,