[lazarus] Win32 Lazarus Install

Jeff Wormsley jwormsley at debitek.com
Thu Jul 1 09:40:42 EDT 1999

As a compliment to the linux HowTo, I am working on a Win32 version.  I started downloading what was needed last night, but wasn't finished getting software at 1:00am and figured I would finish tonight.  CVS is easy to set up and use, as well as getting an executable FPC to start things going, but make is a different story.  I started the download for the CygWin package before turning in.  From what I gather this contains the Gnu make, which try as I might I couldn't find another Win32 executable for.  It seems silly to download an 8 meg package just for make.  But the alternative was download the sources, then download djgcc and have to got to all the trouble of setting all this up.  Does anyone know where I can download a Win32 gnu make without all of the other baggage?  It would make the HowTo not seem quite so imposing.

Thanks,
  Jeff.