[lazarus] Delphi for Linux!

Jeff Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Fri Jul 2 16:16:11 EDT 1999

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 7/2/99, at 3:43 PM, Michael A. Hess wrote:

>> Cool. I thougt they have a deal with MS to not create Delphi for other
>> OSes !?
>
>Your kidding right? Why on earth would they make such a deal?

It's one of those snowballing rumor type things I guess.  Yesterday a friend of mine who does mostly VB said to me, "Hey you know Microsoft just bought Borland, don't you?"  So I had to spend 5 minutes explaining the 10% investment and the technology cross-licencing and so forth.

I wonder if that job announcement is legit, or a hack ;^)

Jeff.