[lazarus] fun, fun ..

Sergio A. Kessler sak at perio.unlp.edu.ar
Fri Jul 2 16:49:46 EDT 1999

two days ago I was about to send an email saying that
_one_ of the problems with lazarus is that Cliff changed
his ideas every five minutes, but later I decided not
to send it.

imagine my surprise when I see this:

http://lwn.net/1999/0701/a/desktop2.html

http://lwn.net/1999/0701/a/desktop.html

in Linux weekly news !

isn't funny ?
Anyway, I wish you Cliff, the best of the best luck.
(wonder what new proyect you will have the next week :)

but do yourself a favor, go to http://www.opensource.org
and read "the Cathedral and the baazar" specially where it
say that a succesfull project need a good code base before
going public, and "Worse is better", then learn from the
mistakes at lazarus.

maybe a desktop in java is a good idea after all, but you
need more than ideas.

Sergio