[lazarus] GTK DLL?

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Sat Jul 3 16:43:28 EDT 1999

On 7/3/99, at 3:39 PM, Cliff Baeseman wrote:

>I sent the dlls to him he should be able to run now...

Thanks for the DLL's, they did the trick as far as getting lazarus to run.
I notice it doesn't do a lot yet, but that's what we're here for.

>I built the win install for some of the others in case they wish to work
on
>lazarus from windows
>they should be able to unzip this package and be running in about a minute
>maybe two at the most ;)

Will this be CVS compatible for updates?  If so, then that might be a great
starting point for the HowTo.  Now that I know what works, and Mike has
passed along a site to get the necessary DLL's, I should have the whole
thing put together in about half an hour and cleaned up and out for review
in another half.

Jeff.