[lazarus] Windows Lazarus Package

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Sat Jul 3 20:17:31 EDT 1999

Thanx Lindsey at least I know it
works.

Cliff
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
    -----Original Message-----From:
    Lindsay Steele <<A
    href="mailto:lsteele at zip.com.au">lsteele at zip.com.au>To: <A
    href="mailto:lazarus at miraclec.com">lazarus at miraclec.com <<A
    href="mailto:lazarus at miraclec.com">lazarus at miraclec.com>Date:
    Saturday, July 03, 1999 6:47 PMSubject: Re: [lazarus] Windows
    Lazarus PackageAt 05:08 PM 7/3/99 -0500, you wrote:

    I uploaded a zip file containing everything needed
        to start a windows user up from
        scratch.<http://www.pcpros.net/~vbman/pp.zip>http://www.pcpros.net/~vbman/pp.zipunzip
        the package to c:\copy the dlls in the
        c:\pp\windows directory to your
        c:\windowscopy laz.bat in c:\pp\root to
        c:\run
        laz.batlaz.bat will compile the lazarus
        source. You can now run the lazarus
        executable and hack on the
        code......!!!Enjoy
        Cliff!<<<<It worked
    straight away here, no problems on NT. The only thing I would maybe
    mention is that the files need to be unzipped to C:\pp and not C:\. This is
    an archive thing I