[lazarus] Phone Lines are out!

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Jul 6 12:09:28 EDT 1999

Did you update CVS?

       Shane Miller
Application Coordinator
  St. Vincent Hospital
     920-431-3118

>>> "Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com> 07/06 10:37 AM >>>
Hi All,

  My phone lines are temporarily down due to an electrical storm.

  Shane I did manage to get everything working last night as it should.
Proper control placement with dynamic movement. I also manged to get the
events working properly.

  The events where using the old code model.

  I will be here 20 min if anyone needs anything?

Cliff

- "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
- "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for girls,
but a talking frog is very very cool."