[lazarus] Latest code

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Jul 6 18:51:53 EDT 1999

Shane Miller wrote:

> The latest code is NOT in CVS because it does not work. so I attached
> it.

If you mean it doesn't compile that is because lazarus.pp is still
trying to use guiapi. You will need to add the initialization stuff that
is in GUIAPI over to interfaces so that the code can start up gtk
correctly. I assume this since you didn't include guiapi.pp in the
lazarus.zip file you sent.

> If (in the future) it's a problem for someone, please let me know and
> I'll stop attaching the source.

If nothing else my mail server would appreciate it.   :-)

I'd rather you use my ftp server so those that want it can get it.

ftp://ftp.miraclec.com/lazarus

I just set up this directory for this purpose. Anyone can write to this
directory, anyone can read from this directory, only I can delete from
this directory.  :-)