[lazarus] Patches to Shanes files

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Jul 6 23:10:15 EDT 1999

Cliff Baeseman wrote:

> Compiles on windows also after I commented the gtk_signal_destroy in
> gtkint.pp..

It compile in Linux without doing that.

> Does it do anything on your system. On windows it throws a ton of gtk
> errors and unloads..

Yeah it does the same thing on Linux. Once I got everthing to compile I
was to done in to try and figure out why all the gtk-warnings were
cropping up. Since that was what Shane did I thought I would leave it to
him to see why that stuff was messing up.

I'll start looking at it again tomorrow. I have to be up at 5:30 and was
goint to bed over and hour ago. Typical.   :-)