[lazarus] More on string problem

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Jul 7 19:32:15 EDT 1999

OK I was wrong that didn't totally fix it. But now I have. I still don't
know what is happening but it is in StrPCopy that has the problem. I
still used the array[] of char but now I wrote my own StrPCopy routine.

Just a loop in the code

for I := 1 to length(signal) do
   gSignal[I - 1] := signal[I];

gSignal[I] := #0;

with that instead of the StrPCopy the gtk_signal_connect is happy as a
clam and does it's thing. So something must be wrong with StrPCopy.

I can't get the program running now because it throws and unhandled
exception which gives

At end of ExceptionAddresStack

Getting there.   :-\