[lazarus] Patches to Shanes files

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Jul 8 12:32:40 EDT 1999

hmmm...I was wrong.  The strPCopoy still doesn't work.

Shane

>>> "Shane Miller" <SMiller1 at stvgb.org> 07/08 11:08 AM >>>
OK, here's the scoop.
Notice in gtkint.pp I had commented out all the strdispose functions.  That's not good.  :-)
Once I put those back in (for every StrPCopy there should be one) then the strpcopy seemed to work fine.  However, then we get an error and it doesn't run.

It doees all the events then when trying to gtk_widget_show  the menu bar it crashes!  I moved the gtk_widget_show stuff out of twincontrol and put a InterfaceObject.IntSendMessage() call into TWinControl and now it crashes in GTKINT.PP when it tries to do the gtk_widget_show.

Any thoughts now?

Shane

At 09:53 08/07/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I did a
>writeln('Length of signal is '+Inttostr(Length(Signal)));
>and that came out correctly.
>
>So, what I did was this.  I did a
>Writeln('Length of signal is '+Signal[0]);
>and it always came out with
>Length of signal is

try in the debugger to see the Signal[0]. if the length is 10, then it
*should* be #10

Email : JeanDitBailleulP at em.agr.ca