[lazarus] Inprise Linux Delphi survey

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Jul 9 08:15:03 EDT 1999

Has anyone seen the announcement about the survey Inprise is doing with
regard to their creating a Linux version of Delphi.

Read about it at http://slashdot.org

There has been alot of reader feedback about it, surprisingly negative,
but I have yet to read about anyone actually taking the survey. Everyone
assumes the site has been /. but I don't think they have things setup
correctly and no one has taken the survey yet.

If anyone does get to the site announce it here so we can all go look at
what they are asking users.