[lazarus] message fixed

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Sun Jul 11 18:08:05 EDT 1999

I do really think we should comment out the ide implementation for a little
while.

We should create main form at about 400 X 400 and test the components there.

Button probably already works but we have all of the other stuff to
implement. I have to check out the code and see where we are right now...

Cliff