[lazarus] Events are working great....Yipeeeee

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sun Jul 11 21:51:17 EDT 1999

Looking at the messages I have a question.  I set up the memo to take
changed, keypress and keyreleased events plus a few others.  Whenever I try
to SETCALLBACK I get a gtk error saying that "clicked" was not found in
GTKTEXT ancestory.  Every time it's CLICKED and not the event I want.

Also, I haven't been able to get my modem to work yet.  Can't find out which
com port it's on....

Shane