[lazarus] TAlign

Peter Vreman pfvreman at wins.uva.nl
Tue Jul 13 07:12:00 EDT 1999

> We should decide which files each of us will modify.  I hate to be updating
> CVS over one of your versions.
>
> I am mostly working on editor.pp, stdcontrols.pp control.pp and gtkint.pp
Why? Then you're using the cvs wrong.

A procedure that work fine (at least for me).

checkout the cvs in a directory ~/cvs/lazarus

copy all cvs files to your working directory ~/pp/lazarus

edit the files in pp/lazarus, if anything goes wrong you always have the
latest version still available in ~/cvs/lazarus.

copy the updated file from pp/lazarus to cvs/lazarus. but do NOT run a cvs
update before. When the files are copied to the cvs/lazarus then you can
do a cvs update and finally the commit.

Peter