[lazarus] hi

Didier Gasser-Morlay didierg at visualgroup.com
Wed Jul 14 04:57:52 EDT 1999

Thanks to Shhane, Peter and Michael for your advices. I have made
progresses.

But now I get the following message when I try to do any type of make

'extraneous text after endif' or 'extraneous text after else'

aaaarrgh! Life is too cruel! (noise of someone opening the window in the
background, ready to jump, .... don't worry I live on the groung floor
:-))

My CVS stuff is installed at the office on a windows machine and I Zip
every thing to work home on my linux machine. So I have a suspicion it
is related to the CR/LF combinations. under JOE, every line is ended
with two bright M.

Any ideas to clear that ?

Thanks for your time

Didier

Peter Vreman wrote:

> > I connected yesterday to the cvs to download the lazarus and ide code.
> >
> > I am running on Linux. Whenver I try to do a make, it complains about a
> > FPCDIR & FPCMAKE not set up. FPCDIR I can figure out, but FPCMAKE ???
> You only need to set the FPCDIR to /usr/lib/fpc/0.99.12/ because there is
> the makefile.fpc located
>
> Peter

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily
represent those of Visual Communications Group or its principal
operating
divisions (FPG, Telegraph Colour Library, Planet Earth Pictures,
Colorific!, Pix, Giraudon, Bavaria Bildagentur).
which
it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not
read,
copy, use or disclose this communication; and please notify the sender
immediately. It should be noted that any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking action in reliance upon, this
prohibited.