[lazarus] Lazarus Built Manufacturing Software

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Wed Jul 14 17:44:27 EDT 1999

I am going to need the drawing widget probably the most out of anything at
all...

That is just to show the calculated representation of the pieces on the
sheet to be cut. The rest of it will be just a few menu things and alot of
off screen delphi code to do the calculations. They told me they wanted to
host it on windows but I showed them our stuff and they know how stable
linux is so they figured why not we will give it a shot.

Cliff