[lazarus] Brand New Win32 Developer Quick Start Install and "Web Site Updates"

Claude DEVISE C.DEVISE at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jul 16 07:42:51 EDT 1999

I've just dowloaded this kit, it's a great idea (I never could compile before,
and I see it for the first time. It really installed in 20 seconds...). It will
put Lazarus on the wheels.

It's a very good job. I'm an application programmer, and i'm not very good on
system things, but
If I can help, I would sent bug reports to you. (to whom ?);

What about designing forms & components on it (a la Delphi ?) Is it planned ?
It would be a good idea to prepare such a release, periodiccally say every week,

with stable options.

for now I think it would be interesting to get the compiler available from
inside Lazarus Ide
(how is it possible to do a 'WinExec' WinAPI equivalent ?)

Altough it's a great deal to compete with Delphi, I'm sure you're on the right
way.
Congratulations for all the staff, and Hold on !