[lazarus] Class Diagram for buttons.pp

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Jul 16 20:48:10 EDT 1999

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, Baeseman, Cliff wrote:

> No dude it is far from being free the company boys forked over about 3000
> dollars a seat. It is a class object modeling to for UML design. It does
> class reverse engineering of delphi code.
>
> I can reverse engineer some of your stuff if you need it...

Since I designed it I think I can reverse engineer my own stuff :-)
Anyway thanks for the information everyone !

Now seriously: In the documentation sources, there is a file
  classchart.ps
it is in PostScript, and contains exactly what the name says:
a class chart for FCL, with status information for each class.
(although a little out of date at the moment)

The postscript is really easy; it is very small (13k) and contains basically
some commands like

(TClipboard) Missing newclass
(TStrings) Untested newclass
  (TStringList) Untested newchildclass
  onelevelback
(TTextAttributes) Missing newclass

(postcript uses polish notation)

What I want to say with this is that it can easily be updated by anyone
with a text editor, and that it can be converted to any kind of graphic.
Which makes it very suitable as a reference class chart, which you'll
need to do somehow.

Just a thought.

Michael.