[lazarus] CVS Updated

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sat Jul 17 02:05:56 EDT 1999

The following files changed:
Controls.pp
Forms.pp
graphics.pp
gtkint.pp
lmessages.pp
main.pp

TCanvas is close. It still is being over written by SOMETHING.
Look at graphics.pp for info on TCanvas.  Look at Main.pp's FormPaint
procedure and you will see a function call to
Canvas.FillRect(....)
That draws a filled rectangle (in white) on the form.  Currently the Canvas
is being defaulted to black, but it still is not displayed.
I found tht stretching the form and moving the left portion off the screen
then dragging it back on would display the canvas for a bit (it invalidates
it, then redraws it)

I would love it if someone told me why it was getting redrawn over in gray.

Also, if you try to size the form too small, it starts to act funny.  I
wrote the code, but could someone look at it while I'm on something else.

Thanks
Shane