[lazarus] What to do

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Sat Jul 17 10:11:32 EDT 1999

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999, Michal Bukovjan wrote:

> So I am successful at compiling the current CVS version of Lazarus.
>
> Thought I could give it a try and contribute / work on something.
>
> Is there anything / anybody who coordinates things ?
>
> Where should I look ?

Silly question: At your computer screen, of course ! :-)

No seriously; almost any component. TMemo and TCanvas are taken;
the base components (TControl) also. The base TComboBox,TRadiobutton,
TGroupBox  and so on could use some more work.

Cliff or Shane, I think you should put out a class chart in the sense you
(Rational rose) or I proposed (PostScript) and publish it regularly as a
picture on your web-site, maybe you should add the name of a maintainer to
each component.

Since you're gaining momentum (Roaring crowds cheering loudly in the
background, Mexican waves all over the place :) )
I think this is very important.

Michael.