[lazarus] What to do

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Sat Jul 17 13:00:19 EDT 1999

I plan on posting some how to's on this stuff today also. As well as some
class diagrams etc. More web
site updates.

I have found that the easiest way to add a control is to create a seperate
unit. I usuall just copy buttons.pp and rename everything.  call the unit
what you wish and comment out the component code in
stdcontrols.pp. I then work that component until it is done and then we can
fold that source
back into the stdcontrols unit.

Cliff