[lazarus] What to do

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sat Jul 17 22:13:34 EDT 1999

>*TApplication
>TAutoIncField
>TBatchMove
>TBCDField
>*TBevel
>*TBitBtn
>*TBitmap
>TBlobField
>TBlobStream
>TBooleanField
>*TBrush
>*TButton

Basic code completed.  Needs finalization.

>TBytesField
>*TCanvas

Basic code completed.  Needs alot of work yet.

>TChangeLink
>*TCheckBox
>TClipboard
>TCollection
>TCollectionItem
>TColorDialog
>TColumn
>TColumnTitle
>*TComboBox
Basic code completed.  Needs finalization.

>TControlScrollBar
>TCurrencyField
>TDatabase
>TDataSource
>TDateField
>TDateTimeField
>TDBCheckBox
>TDBComboBox
>TDBCtrlGrid
>TDBEdit
>TDBGrid
>TDBImage
>TDBListBox
>TDBLookupCombo
>TDBLookupComboBox
>TDBLookupList
>TDBLookupListBox
>TDBMemo
>TDBNavigator
>TDBRadioGroup
>TDBText
>TDDEClientConv
>TDDEClientItem
>TDDEServerConv
>TDDEServerItem
>TDirectoryListBox
>TDragControlObject
>TDragObject
>TDrawGrid
>TDriveComboBox
>*TEdit
Basic code completed.  Needs finalization.

>TField
>TFieldDef
>TFieldDefs
>TFileListBox
>TFilterComboBox
>TFindDialog
>TFloatField
>*TFont
Basic code completed.  Needs finalization.

>TFontDialog
>*TForm
Pretty well coded.  Needs finalization.

>TGraphic
>TGraphicField
>TGraphicsObject
>*TGroupBox
>THeader
>THeaderControl
>THeaderSection
>THeaderSections
>THotKey
>*TIcon
>TIconOptions
>TImage
>TImageList
>TIndexDef
>TIndexDefs
>TIniFile
>TIntegerField
>*TLabel
Pretty much complete.  Needs some finalization.

>*TList
>TListBox
Basic code completed.  VERY basic.  Needs a lot of work.

>TListColumn

>TListItem
Basic code completed.  VERY basic.  Needs a lot of work.

>TListItems
Basic code completed.  VERY basic.  Needs a lot of work.

>TListView
Basic code completed.  VERY basic.  Needs a lot of work.

>TMainMenu
Basic code completed.  Needs some work.

>TMaskEdit
>TMediaPlayer
>*TMemo

Pretty well coded.  Still needs some involved work though.  Responds to a
few events.

>TMemoField
>*TMenuItem
Basic code completed.

>TMetafile
>TMetafileCanvas
Basic code completed.  VERY basic.  Needs a lot of work.

>TNotebook

>TOleContainer
>TOpenDialog

Basic code completed.

>TOutline
>TOutlineNode
>TPageControl
>TPaintBox
>*TPanel
>TParaAttributes
>TParam
>TParams
>*TPen
>TPicture
>TPopupMenu
>TPrintDialog
>TPrinter
>TPrinterSetupDialog
>TProgressBar
>TQuery
>*TRadioButton
Basic code completed.  VERY basic.  Needs a lot of work.  Still has GTK
specific code in it.

>TRadioGroup
>TRegIniFile
>TRegistry
>TReplaceDialog
>TReport
>TRichEdit
>TSaveDialog
>*TScreen
>*TScrollBar
Basic code completed.  VERY basic.  Needs a lot of work.

>TScrollBox
>TSession
>TShape
>TSmallIntField
>TSpeedButton
>TStatusBar
Basic code completed.  You can set the SImpleText property, but not much
else.

>TStatusPanel
>TStatusPanels
>TStoredProc
>TStringField
>TStringGrid
>TStringList
>TStrings
>TStringGrid
>TTabbedNotebook
>TTabControl
>TTable
>TTabSet
>TTabSheet
>TTextAttributesg
>TThread
>TTimeField
>TTimer
>TTrackBar
>TTreeNode
>TTreeNodes
>TTreeView
>TUpdateSQL
>TUpDown
>TVarBytesField
>TWordField

That what I'm aware of.  We also have a TCheckBox I think along with a
Spinbutton control....

Shane