[[lazarus] gtk problems]

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Sun Jul 18 07:40:02 EDT 1999

hennrik.s at t-online.de (Hennrik Schmidt) wrote:

>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
> I have go some problems to get the GTK+ Toolkit running.
> As told I wrote the following command:
> make all
> but there is an error. Linux does not find the makefile...
> there seems to be a problem with the environment variables.
> please help me fast.
> H.S.

If you refer to compiling GTK+ libs, you have to  :

1) Compile Glib first
2) I think you forgot to write ./configure

The configure creates the Makefile for you.

For further information, read INSTALL file.

If you are not familiar with compilation issues, I think you should use .rpms
instead (if applicable). These can be found on rpmfind.net, or at the gnome
site www.gnome.org, or elsewhere.

Regards,

Mike