[lazarus] Resize crash

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Mon Jul 19 10:50:41 EDT 1999

Cool.. We just commented out the code so that the canvas was not
overpainting the menu items. It was causing some confusion.

I do not know how the menu bar is going to respond to the size changes
because no default alignment method is set in the menubar constructor. If
you look in TButton I set a default alignment in the TButton contructor to
alNone. Stuff like the menu bar should be set to alTop as the default
alignment method.

Cliff