[lazarus] Resize crash

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Jul 19 11:22:32 EDT 1999

The crash was caused by the creation of the SendMessage3 procedure and the removal of the LM_CREATE message in SendMessage2.  The canvas was being created in SendMessage2 yet.

In SendMEssage3, we cxurrently are sending it a TControl.  I am going to change it to TObject because TControlCanvas is not derived from a TControl and therefore can't be sent as one.

Shane

>>> "Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com> 07/19 9:50 AM >>>
Cool.. We just commented out the code so that the canvas was not
overpainting the menu items. It was causing some confusion.

I do not know how the menu bar is going to respond to the size changes
because no default alignment method is set in the menubar constructor. If
you look in TButton I set a default alignment in the TButton contructor to
alNone. Stuff like the menu bar should be set to alTop as the default
alignment method.

Cliff