[lazarus] Win32 Installer/Lazarus

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Jul 21 10:34:00 EDT 1999

Peter Vreman wrote:

> Then we should also allow things like
>
> {$define {:=hello}
>
> Do you really want to make a mess with such macro's?

No your right this would open up to many possibilities of creating a
real hair ball in the code and since it only replaces it after the fact
it would be tough figure out what is actually going on.

It was just a thought for discussion. Which is dropped.  ;-)

Besides I think we'll go the Assertion route. It is probably the
cleanest and easiest to implement. I'll recode the udebug tonight.