[lazarus] Better proposition for debug code.

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Wed Jul 21 10:38:20 EDT 1999

yep add it to the cvs when ready...

Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael A. Hess [mailto:mhess at miraclec.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 1999 9:43 AM
To: lazarus at miraclec.com
Subject: Re: [lazarus] Better proposition for debug code.

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be wrote:

> The exception will not be fired if you override the asserterrorproc;
> sysutils sets its value to an internal procedure.
>
> If you set its value, your procedure will be called, and no exception
> is raised.

OK cool! I think we should opt for this method then. Hey Cliff since
this is really changing how TDebug is currently designed how about if I
make all the modifications to the udebug unit so that it will work with
Assertions. When that is done I'll commit it to CVS and then we can
start adding it to the code.

I'll recode this tonight and add it.