[lazarus] TCanvas

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Wed Jul 21 12:26:13 EDT 1999

that is what may be happening with shanes code also. I was running some gdk
code against widgets last night. The calls are working not throwing errors
from gtk but they are not doing what is expected.

Shane try making that call against something like a frame or a panel. How
about running the code against the fixed widget pasted to the form.

Cliff