[lazarus] Component page revisited.

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Jul 22 18:58:50 EDT 1999

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Jeffrey A. Wormsley wrote:

> After following a few suggestions from Ronan van Riet, I have again updated
> the components page.  It now seperates the taken from the available
> components, and has a revision history.
>
> For those new to the list or who haven't bookmarked it:
>
> http://www.cdc.net/~daworm/lazarus/components.html
>
> Enjoy ;^)  (It's soooo exciting, isn't it)

Looks really good;

Maybe it would be a good idea to provide the e-mail address of each
'owner', so someone who wishes to ask something about a component, or
whishes to help with the implementation of a component, has a mail address
to mail to.

Making the names a clickable 'mailto' link would be absolutely fabulous...

Michael.