[lazarus] C alignment problem hopefully solved

Payne Thomas E CNIN payne_t at crane.navy.mil
Fri Jul 23 13:49:13 EDT 1999

scribble-simple (section 23)  (PGdkEventExpose)Event^.area.height
in expose_event function and (PGdkEventMotion)Event^.state
in motion_notify_event is still not working correctly

In C, in the motion_notify..., state = 0 for no button press, =256 when
button is down
Currently in pp, state=16 w/no button, =272 w/button --a definite
improvement

In pp for area.height, an example, the value s/b =10 but is =16415

Tom