[lazarus] HEY CLIFF!!!

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Mon Jul 26 04:17:20 EDT 1999

On Sun, 25 Jul 1999, Michael A. Hess wrote:

> I just tried to get the lcl stuff. IT'S EMPTY. And since you removed the
> code from the main directory, all that is blown away. None of the code
> is there dude!!!!!!!!

I have fixed this; do a 'cvs update -d lazarus'

Cliff; it seems that you made a NEW repository, and all lcl stuff was
placed there. I have moved the code to the correct place in the old
repository

You - and YOU ALONE - must do a complete new checkout of the lazarus
module !!
so

mv lazarus lazarus.old
cvs co lazarus

because the repository information in you copy is wrong.

Next time you add a directory, just do a

cvs add dirname
cd dirname
cvs add *.*
cvs commit -m 'xxxx' *.*