[lazarus] Request for Web Site

Jeff Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Mon Jul 26 10:30:54 EDT 1999

>Check it out. It builds the html write from the source. Then you don't
>have to do any of that checking which file changed and update your
>pages. If you just run the tool on all of the source files it will
>create the HTML docs that you just need to load on your site with links
>from the component page. Then every day or so rerun the tool incase
>something has changed. You could even cron it for every evening.

Is this a Linux or Windows app.  If Linux, then I'm stuck, as I still can't get RH6.0 to work correctly.

>> >PS: By the way Jeff your reply to still is being forced.
>
>This one is from.
>
>     "Jeff Wormsley" <daworm at cdc.net>
>
>and the headers reply-to field has been preset by you email package to:
>
>     daworm at cdc.net
>
>If the header already has a reply-to set the mailing list server doesn't
>overwrite it with it's reply-to. This just makes it a pain for someone
>replying to your email on the list.

Grrrrr.  The setup screen for the account has "Reply to Address" field blank now!!!  I have no idea why it is in there.  I will dig around and see if there is a switch to hide that field altogether.

Jeff.