[lazarus] What does this error mean?

Ned Boddie nboddie at my-network.com
Mon Jul 26 21:15:22 EDT 1999

Hi,

I just rebuilt everything from CVS, and in working on my project
I get the following messages during compilation:

Compiling /opt/fpc/lazarus/lcl/controls.pp
openfiledialog.inc(214,16) Fatal: Invalid PPU-File entry: 15

then it bails out.

The module I'm actually trying to compile is incredibly simple as follows:

unit UBrowser;

{$mode objfpc}

interface

uses
  Windows, Mewssages, SysUtils, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms, Dialogs,
  Menus, StdCtrls, Buttons, ComCtrls, Grids, ExtCtrls;

type
  TBrowserForm = class(TForm)
  private
  public
  end;

var
  BrowserForm: TBrowserForm;

implementation

end.

Ignoring the fact that I may have to stub some of these units for a bit, what's happening with this error message, any clues?

Ned