[lazarus] What does this error mean?

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Mon Jul 26 23:52:55 EDT 1999

I would also check your paths to make sure everything is pointing to the right
places. Check the /etc/ppc386.cfg (or wherever it is on Win32 if you are
developing there instead of Linux) file and make sure all the paths in it are
correct. Anytime I get strange errors like that, it is usually either a .ppu
file hanging around somewhere that I didn't delete, or a path problem in the
/etc/ppc386.cfg file. Did you add -Fu/opt/fpc/lazarus/lcl to your ppc386.cfg
file? Now that we have the lcl directory, the compiler needs to know how to find
it.

Just a couple of ideas to check.

Curtis

Curtis White