[lazarus] borland news

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Tue Jul 27 11:22:51 EDT 1999

On 27-Jul-99 Michael A. Hess wrote:

> Cliff if you don't mind I am going to start work on a web site for
> lazarus that has all the look and snaz of a commercial site. You know
> links everywhere, banners, credits, etc. etc. Maybe if people see a more
> developed web site they might start taking things more seriously and
> start getting envolved as well.

And don't forget about screenshots. People love screenshots.

Not a lot to show right now, since we have been working a lot on component
development, but maybe some examples showing various components running on a
TForm, TCanvas, etc. If people can see the components being developed, along
with what we have going with Lazarus right now, that will probably show a good
representation of what we are doing. They just like to see something (I know I
do).

Curtis