[lazarus] borland news

Pascal Dutilleul pduti at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 11:23:17 EDT 1999

> if people see a more
> developed web site they might start taking things
> more seriously and
> start getting envolved as well.

That's really a good point.  It will attract more people, and lazarus
will gain popularity and popularity and popularity ...

If I may give my $.02, I think one of the important stuff we should
show is the status of the project, with as much sample files as
possible.

I could help creating the web site (although I haven't much experience
doing that), and write some simple example programs (this is also
usefull as feedback to the component writers), so a new user would
directly see what lazarus is already capable to perform.

Pascal