[Re: [lazarus] borland news]

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Tue Jul 27 11:38:00 EDT 1999

> I could help creating the web site (although I haven't much experience
> doing that), and write some simple example programs (this is also
> usefull as feedback to the component writers), so a new user would
> directly see what lazarus is already capable to perform.
>
> Pascal

I could help to translate the site to Czech language, as well as some docs.
Even though there is only 10 millions of us (Czech), and with an attitude like
mine this is not going to increase rapidly :-), the more languages it is in,
the more professional it looks.

If interested, contact me.

Michal Bukovjan