[lazarus] Reformatted Win32 getting started howto

Jeff Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Wed Jul 28 09:57:32 EDT 1999

On 7/28/99, at 3:19 PM, Michael Wood wrote:

>I decided to reformat it slightly.  The content is identical except that I
>changed "TK" to "GTK" in the Thanks section and I changed "take affect" to
>"take effect." later in the document.  The main thing I did was change most
>of the <pre> tags into <p> tags.

Thanks Michael.  Actually, I had already done the conversion to HTML, but Cliff hasn't gotten around to replacing the link yet.  Understandable, he's been very busy!

I didn't notice the spelling/grammer errors.  Thanks for pointing that out.

For the HTML version go to:

http://www.cdc.net/~daworm/lazarus/win32how.html

I'll see about getting the fixes in this evening.

Jeff.