[lazarus] Trace via Assert is committed

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Jul 29 06:20:33 EDT 1999

michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be wrote:

> You may want to change the default behaviour to output to stderr
> instead of output; this way you can split the 'normal' output from
> debug output. stderr is standard defined by FPC.

The reason it doesn't was to simplify coding. If you do an open with the
filename '' {empty} it opens to stdout. This way I didn't need to really
check the filename just open it and it would go to the correct place. I
can of course fource the issue and go to strerr. I'll change it later
today.   :-)