[lazarus] Latest Source Zip just uploaded

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Thu Jul 29 10:20:51 EDT 1999

That is because all of the stuff has benn restructured to provide toolkit
independence. The stuff on the web is actually snapshots of some work that
myself and Curtis did on a GTK direct programmed ide. We are currently
involved in building up the component library for use in construction of the
ide.

Cliff