[lazarus] Question about component structure

Jeff Wormsley jwormsley at debitek.com
Fri Jul 30 11:09:57 EDT 1999

Hello all,

  Working from memory (I am at work now, away from the code) the GTK stuff right now is localized to the GTKINT.PP file.  I assume that when QT, Win32 native, etc. are put in, that they will be likewise in a QTINT.PP and a WIN32INT.PP file.  Will these files be located in the LCL directory, or will the LCL have further subdirectories for each of these?  Also, the GTK files are in \pp\source\gtk right now.  I assume there will be a \pp\source\qt and \pp\source\win32 as well?  Or will WIN32 stay as it is under RTL and FCL?  I am a bit curious, but I would like to look at the WIN32 API this weekend, as I am a lot more familiar with it than GTK.  I want to know where to put things, and where to access things that are already there.

Jeff.