[lazarus] CVS Updated

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Jul 30 17:33:13 EDT 1999

Shane Miller wrote:

> I have updated CVS...(does anyone actually read the text at the bottom
> of the files to see what chagned?)

You bet. I read 'em.

> I converted the ConverttogdkColor function to a function called
> TColortoTgdkColor.
> Also, I changed it to actually calculate the colors based on the
> red/green/blue values.

Coolness. I am working on the TColorDialog now.

> You'll notice I added TCustomForm again.  Please keep it there.

No problem. If it is being used and is needed of course it stays.
Previously it appeared to be an empth do nothing which just took up
space and bloated the code.

> The OPENFILEDIALOG doesn't work today.  Not sure what has changed.
> When you select FILE - OPEN it hangs and you have to CTRL-C.  I don't
> remember who was working on this, but PLEASE fix it.

Strange it worked for me last night. I was testing it when I added the
TColorDialog to the comDialogs example. I just built a version of
Lazarus which would be using the code I checked in last night and it
works fine. Maybe something else hosed it. I'll do an update from CVS
and see what is going on.

> Make sure BEFORE submitting changes you test everything well.  I know
> it's tough because LAZARUS doesn't really DO much, but please try.

I do/did and as I stated it did work so maybe something else was added
that busted it somehow.  :-\