[lazarus] More stuff added to CVS

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Jul 31 02:32:54 EDT 1999

I have adjusted the TColor structure and standard colors to match those
found in Delphi so that we have compatability. I rewrote the
TColorToTGdkColor to match the correct TColor structure. I also added a
TGdkColorToTColor so that gtk colors can be turned into lcl colors.

TColorDialog is finished and working. You can see it working in the
comDialogs example. If you select a color it changes the background
color of the demo window. The only problem is that the refresh routines
for the window aren't fired when you change the color. So to see the new
color after you select it in the ColorDialog and close the ColorDialog
just slightly resize the demo window. You will then see the new
background color.

I'll add some labels to the demo window so that you will be able to see
the results of the OpenDialog and SaveDialog.

I started to adjust the IntSendMessage routines in gtkint. I added a
data parameter to the IntSendMessage3 routine. It isn't used yet but I
have added it so that we can more easily combine IntSendMessage2 and 3
as well as the IntSendMessage routines into just one routine. For the
time being if you are using IntSendMessage just add nil as the 3rd
parameter.

I wasn't able to start moving the gtk specific files into a separate
directly as of yet. Maybe if I have time tomorrow I will do that.

I started to ad $Log flags to the bottom of any file I edit so that
changes will be added to the bottom of files when the are committed to
CVS. Please do the same if you edit a file that doesn't have one. Just
add

{
  $Log: timer.inc,v $
}

change the file name to match the name of the file you are adding it to.