[lazarus] mouse fixed

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sat Jul 31 10:16:20 EDT 1999

Peter Vreman wrote:

> I came across the fact that we currently have other Do...() functions
> with only the message, while delphi got them already with normal
> parameters. I how far do we need to be delphi compatible in such ways
> and the creating new private message functions which then call the
> Do...() functions like delphi.

I can assume you probably found this with mouse events not passing
locations and buttons or some such. I consider those things to be very
important with the mouse any many other events. Yes I feel that we
should try to have the message events as close to Delphi as necessary.
Maybe they don't pass the information in the same format but all of the
same information should be passed to the message event in some fashion.

IMHO    :-)