[lazarus] All right, Cliff !!

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Wed Jun 2 01:24:33 EDT 1999

Yes that would be very nice but I could not find any examples of doing this
either. I looked at some
windows stuff but it was doing the same thing I did. There are some units
like compiler.pp in the CVS source directory that
is supposed to be able to do this.

Peter told me to look at the  the text based ide which is in the CVS also.

Cliff