[lazarus] Close and Close all is working very slick.

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Wed Jun 2 02:04:39 EDT 1999

Yes search to replace would be very cool. Scan.pp is a lexical scanner it
could be used for such a thing.

I would also like to see a function and procedure combobox selector so that
when you grab a function or procedure the
cursor would jump to that source location.

For the moment I am going to work on this Glade Thing. If I can get it even
sort of working we can claim the
First True RAD IDE on linux.  BTW  I used your script to compile it also
works very well...

Ok, go ahead and fix the color source highlighter. Should just have to move
the pos back one char pretty simple stuff. I suppose at some point the keword
list for the source colorizer should be loaded from a file?.

Cliff