[lazarus] Syntax Highlighter and Editor

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Wed Jun 9 01:52:09 EDT 1999

Here is a very interesting project that we might be able to steal some
really useful code from :-)

It is called mwEdit and is the source code written in Delphi to have a
complete Pascal (and other languages, Java, C++, etc.) language parser and
editor. It says the editor is written without using the Windows memo
control. It has bookmarks and gutter marks.

It sounds like it might be a custom built editor that we may be able to
port over without too much work. This could get us a pretty nice syntax
highlighting editor really fast. Check it out!

http://www.eccentrica.org/gabr/mw/mwedit.htm

Curtis