Megido vs Lazarus ...

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Wed Jun 9 23:25:13 EDT 1999

Ok here we go I am going to pass you off to Shane. Shane is working the
component library while I am off seperately working the XML parser for the
glade builder and the Flat IDE....

I am going to CC this to the lazarus list so please join the list.

Shane can you hook this dude up? Maybe he can work the component library
with you...

Cliff